“Best Gyro”

Ranked #46 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I both got the gyro platter. This place has great food at a very reasonable price and the portions are large. The rice is also excellent. I haven't tried anything else yet but plan on going back many time.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Let me start by saying this is a nice little, take-out style restaurant, but you do not "dine" here, you "eat-out" with plastic plates, forks and knives. The staff were amazing, very friendly. The chicken souvlaki was tender, but the portion was small. The rest of the meal (rice, salad,pita) was just okay, esp. The salad which was mostly lettuce.Also there was no tzatziki. If you want a quick, fresh alternative to take out Its a great option. But it is a take-out / fast food style eatery so if you are looking for a nice sit-down dinner this is not the best option.

1  Thank Jfk00
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had lunch here recently and have gotten carry-out in the past and on both occasions the food was very good. All was freshly prepared with quality ingredients. There are not many Greek dining options in Frederick and the others I have tried have so far been disappointing. I will stick with Greek Aroma for carryout or a quick lunch spot - all I can say is - tasty!

1  Thank DianeFrederick_MD
Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you enjoy Greek food then this is the place you need to try. They are located at the end of a strip mall and not on the beaten path. Not a upscale place just great food. There are only about 12 tables. We are repeat customers. The gyros are one of the best in the area. My favorite is the chicken soulvaki with the warm pita bread. Took my grandson 3 weeks ago for his first time, then the other day when we were deciding where to go for dinner he said "That Greek place." We werent in the area and I suggested a different "Greek", his answer was they aren't good, so guess where we went. Its worth a visit epecially if you have never had Greek food. If they have their chicken lemon soup and or the baklava dont leave without trying. Happy new adventure.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The good news is I love Greek food and Greek Aroma has the best in Frederick. The bad news is I love Greek food and the other Greek places are so bad that I refuse to eat in them.
The lamb and steak were nicely done, but the portions were on the small side. The gyro portion was much larger. The staff was friendly and the place was clean.

1  Thank Chrispysmith