“Greek at its best!”

Ranked #42 of 406 Restaurants in Frederick
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you enjoy Greek food then this is the place you need to try. They are located at the end of a strip mall and not on the beaten path. Not a upscale place just great food. There are only about 12 tables. We are repeat customers. The gyros are one of the best in the area. My favorite is the chicken soulvaki with the warm pita bread. Took my grandson 3 weeks ago for his first time, then the other day when we were deciding where to go for dinner he said "That Greek place." We werent in the area and I suggested a different "Greek", his answer was they aren't good, so guess where we went. Its worth a visit epecially if you have never had Greek food. If they have their chicken lemon soup and or the baklava dont leave without trying. Happy new adventure.

There are newer reviews for Greek Aroma

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The good news is I love Greek food and Greek Aroma has the best in Frederick. The bad news is I love Greek food and the other Greek places are so bad that I refuse to eat in them.
The lamb and steak were nicely done, but the portions were on the small side. The gyro portion was much larger. The staff was friendly and the place was clean.

1  Thank Chrispysmith
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I originally went to this place because I was visiting some friends in Frederick that took me here for lunch because it was a place they frequented alot. I had never had "Greek" food and was a tad bit skeptical because I was told it was like a sort of upscale take out. But OMG it was awsome! I highly recomend the chicken soulvaki (I think thats how its spelled) that I made my friends take me back for some more before I left. The line was out the door and a bit intimidating, but was super fast. They were very friendly and seemed a lot cleaner than some regular sit down resturantes that ive been too. Def worth a visit if you have never been here.

1  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The gyros are excellent as is everything on the menu. Baklava is fantastic there! Portions are large. Ambience is minimal. Very friendly staff but you order at the counter.

1  Thank joem5636
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Greek Aroma is delicious. I usually get the Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich with extra Tzatziki sauce. Have also had their hummus and pita. YUMMY! Great for lunch or take out.

1  Thank Kammom18