“Awsome Food and Service!”
Review of Greek Aroma

Greek Aroma
Ranked #47 of 447 Restaurants in Frederick
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I originally went to this place because I was visiting some friends in Frederick that took me here for lunch because it was a place they frequented alot. I had never had "Greek" food and was a tad bit skeptical because I was told it was like a sort of upscale take out. But OMG it was awsome! I highly recomend the chicken soulvaki (I think thats how its spelled) that I made my friends take me back for some more before I left. The line was out the door and a bit intimidating, but was super fast. They were very friendly and seemed a lot cleaner than some regular sit down resturantes that ive been too. Def worth a visit if you have never been here.

Date of visit: January 2012
1  Thank Anthony S

Reviewed February 8, 2012

The gyros are excellent as is everything on the menu. Baklava is fantastic there! Portions are large. Ambience is minimal. Very friendly staff but you order at the counter.

Date of visit: January 2012
1  Thank joem5636
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Greek Aroma is delicious. I usually get the Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich with extra Tzatziki sauce. Have also had their hummus and pita. YUMMY! Great for lunch or take out.

1  Thank Kammom18
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great restaurant, small with a little outdoor seating as well. Nice, clean, simple, modern decor breathing new life into an older shopping center. Very friendly service with fresh food prepared right in front of you. Hidden gem in Frederick.

1  Thank billykeyc
Reviewed November 26, 2011

We chose this place because of the glowing reviews on trip advisor. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly; however, we were disappointed in the food. We ordered the lamb and Mediterranean platter. The lamb was tough and overcooked and everything was overly drenched in oil and vinegar. They were out of hummus so they substituted the hummus with a stuffed grape leaf. We have been to other Mediterranean restaurants with much better food at a cheaper price.

Maybe it was just an off-night, but we will not return.

Date of visit: November 2011