“Amazing”
Review of Volt

Volt
Reserve with OpenTable
Volt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Street
Description: VOLT offers guests a menu of modern American cuisine. The focus of our cuisine is based on classic flavor combinations, creating sophisticated dishes that emphasize purity and seasonal flavors that are based on fundamental and innovative cooking techniques. VOLT's relationship with local artisan farmers ensures availability of products to fulfill the philosophy behind the menu, in a refined, historic venue where classic meets modern. By design, the restaurant follows along the original footprint of the mansions first floor parlors. Both the 38 seat main dining room and the bar/lounge open off the foyer. The original mosaic tile in the foyer was the inspiration behind the warm monochromatic color palette that adorns the finishes in VOLT. Private dining can be hosted in the conservatory offering views of the expansive courtyard. The 700 square foot kitchen afforded space to include up to 20 guests.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Every single part of our experience at Volt was top of the line. Food and service were absolutely top notch.

There are newer reviews for Volt

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Brian is just an amazing chef, period! I don't care where you are from, you must stop in to his restaurant and experience his menu. My wife and I went there on the day before Valentines day because it is impossible to actually go on the 14th. No matter, his 4 course or 7 course menu, it is out of this world! The staff is attentive and informative. If I have a complaint, it is that I wish they had just some kind of bread that can absorb every last drop of his sauce on the plate! I told the waitress I would not give the dish back until I got every last drop off of it! Go please, I beg you!

1  Thank tdear666
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were visiting relatives in the area and went to Volt for lunch. One of the best meals I have ever had. The service was impeccable, the food was extraordinary, and the wine was superb. They gave us coffee cake for the ride home so we are still remembering the excellent meal. If you are in Frederick,you need to go by

1  Thank OldTymer34812
Reviewed February 17, 2013

one of the best eateries in the frederick area
very well served and excellent waiting staff certainly worth a revisit the next time i am back in town

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have been talking about going to Volt for some time but since it is about 1 hour from home we had not followed through. We were passing through Frederick early on a Sunday afternoon and decided to stop for lunch. Even though we did not have a reservation they had space for us (though I would recommend having a reservation). The three course meal was wonderful. The menu was the Sunday brunch version and so you had choices that leaned more towards breakfast and some that leaned more towards lunch. Each dish was beautifully presented and quite unique. I love beet salad and theirs was one of the best I have had. Nothing felt rushed and the servers were attentive without hovering. Our table was in a room that opens to the kitchen which was fun to observe. Even the kitchen is calm and evenly paced.
We will definitely go to Volt again. It is worth the drive!

1  Thank BurmaTraveler

Been to Volt? Share your experiences!