“GREAT FOOD”

Good for: Families with children
Owings, Maryland
“GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Authentic Italian Food. Great atmosphere. You can go here for a casual lunch or a special celebration. The specials are the way to go and the food is always fresh.

Visited December 2012

Port Republic
“Our favorite place in Prince Frederick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Prince Frederick does not have a lot of nice restaurants that are not chains. Mama Lucia's has become our favorite and we eat there often. Very nice atmosphere, good, friendly service, good food. The bowtie pasta with lobster, crab and asparagus is delicious! Portions are large, we almost always take home half our meal for the next day. They have a new expanded dessert menu. I had the limoncello gellato which comes in a champagne flute and was awesome. The cannolis and tiramisu are great as well.

• Visited January 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Don't go here for Gluten Free Menu”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

This restaurant advertises a gluten free menu so when traveling we thought we'd give it a try. I was with a group of people at a business conference. One member tried on a Tuesday night and was told "we have no gluten free pasta, but we can make a pizza." My party tried on Thursday night. I asked the host when we came in and he said "oh yes, no problem at all, please tell your server." At the table I ordered. A few minutes later the waiter returned and said "the chef says he is out of gluten free pasta (6:30pm). I said fine, I'll take the pizza. Waiter returns a few minutes later and says "the chef says he has no gluten free pizza dough made and it will take some time, can't you just eat vegetables?" If I wanted vegetables, I would have ORDERED THEM. Very disappointed and would not recommend this restaurant again for anyone with a food allergy.

• Visited September 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We visit Mamma Lucia at least 2 times a month. The atmosphere is very inviting. The servers are very friendly and the food is Great. As soon as you are seated you are given a loaf of hot italian bread. Portions are always huge and delish. The Sangria is very good. Pizza is one of my kids favorites.

• Visited April 2012
Leonardtown, Maryland
“So pleasing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

My family of four all thoroughly enjoyed everything about our visit to MAma Lucia's. Fettuccine Alfredo for an 11 yr old, chicken nuggets for the 9 yr old, chicken park for me , and seafood linguine for my spouse. All of us were delighted by the service and food!