“Great food and service”

Dining options: Breakfast
Springfield, Missouri
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our waiter was really good we didn't have to ask for anything he was on top of it all.It was located by several hotels so it was really easy to find and get into and out of.

Visited June 2014

Clarksburg, Maryland
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Food was good as well as the service. Not a quiet place though. Usually there will be a wait to be seated but there is plenty to look at while you wait. Food is reasonably priced but as most places beverages seem a little high.

• Visited May 2014
Washington, DC
“I Wouldn't Recommend this Place to my Worst Enemy!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have never understood the fascination with these places. Unfortunately, I lost a lunch bet with a buddy and he chose this place-KNOWING THAT I HATE IT. I hadn't been to one in more than 10 years, but this visit just reinforced my memories that this restaurant chain is one of the biggest violators of a healthy diet. My buddy, who is overweight to begin with, ordered a chicken fried steak that came complete with a glob of creamy, fat laden gravy and a baked potato filled with two ice cream size scoops of butter and sour cream. I almost puked. Me? I had a toasted english muffin and a cup of coffee since there were no low calorie options on the menu. To say the least, after seeing my buddies plate and those that people around me had ordered, I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. In this case, my best friend chose it.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank romadaro
Alabama
“Just ok ”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We have been to many Cracker Barrel restaurants over the years but this one didn't meet the expectations for us. I usually love the meatloaf with some veggies but this meatloaf was terrible. Too many fillers and not enough meat. Very tasteless! The coffee was fresh but very watered down and weak. My husband had the pecan crusted fish and he liked it and the side of broccoli. I might go back here but will definitely order something else from the menu. Some of the food must be good since the place was so packed out with people.

1 Thank Teeroe1
“A wonderful experience!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife, her mother and I stopped in for an early dinner on Saturday afternoon. It was perfect timeing and we were seated immediately by the front windows near the heat registers. It was a cold day and the heat was welcome. The waiter took our orders and I ordered the chicken and dumplings with mashed potatoes and corn. The waiter asked if I wanted gravy on the potatoes before I could ask. It was almost like he was phychic. My wife and her mother ordered the chicken sliders. I asked for corn bread which come out in a few minutes. They were warm from the oven and there was plenty of real butter. There were also biscuits. When the main meal arrived my plate was overflowing with everything I wanted and it was all great! The waiter brought extra napkins upon request. He later arrived with the check at the appropriate time and brought cole slaw to go because it was forgotten on the slider plates. He also brought boxes for the left overs and a large bag to carry them out. When I arrived at the register only one person was ahead of me. The clerk was very pleasant and I was very happy with the overall great service at every point through the restaurant. All for only $25 plus tip.

• Visited March 2014