“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We meet there once a month for breakfast and the French toast can't be beat! Can't wait til it's time to go again!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

While their food is really tasty, I find the place in need of a good thorough cleaning.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is a diner. You will have plenty of options. Their breakfast is delicious, especially their french toast. Worth a try if you're in the area.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

My family and I live pretty close to Mountainview Diner, and we usually dine there a couple times a month. It's a diner, so don't expect haute cuisine. That said, I haven't tried anything I didn't like there, and the service is always warm and friendly. Definitely can't beat the prices, and their cakes & pies are some of the best I've tasted. They're probably better know for their breakfast, but their dinner entrees are also pretty tasty. If you're looking for a good, casual, inexpensive place to eat, I'd definitely recommend it.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Just okay. It had typical diner food but nothing I'd rush back for. There are definitely better breakfast places in the area. We had a normal meal there...portions were quite large but it was much above average taste wise. Bench seats were uncomfortable...silly, I know but thats one thing I remember.