“Excellent Asian Vietnamese in Frederick Md”
Review of Lucky Corner - CLOSED

Lucky Corner
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Join us at Lucky Corner Vietnamese Cuisine for authentic Vietnamese dishes in a welcoming atmosphere with excellent service! Come find out why Tripadvisor has named us one of the best local restaurants! Our expansive menu truly has something for everyone, from traditional Pho fans to vegetarians and even kids. Every dish is prepared with the freshest ingredients so that each dish is of the highest quality! Try a chef specialty like Chilean Sea Bass pan seared to perfection and served over sauteed seasonal vegetables or our most popular chicken dish - the spicy Chicken With Chili & Lemongrass. Whatever you choose, our experienced and friendly staff will help to make your dining experience completely enjoyable! Be sure to stop by on Mondays or Tuesdays for 1/2 price wine or if you're a member of the military, you'll always receive 10% off a visit. And when you don't have time to join us, simply call in an order for takeout and we'll have your lunch or dinner ready in no time. When you're craving an authentic Vietnamese dining experience, come to Lucky Corner Vietnamese Cuisine!
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Excellent food with good service. Noodles with mixed verges combination is one of our favorites. Cooked perfectly. Excellent appetizers and wide selection of Vietnamese and Asan . Pho is also a stand out.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Beautifully prepared dishes were coming out to the tables. My companions started with soup,sorry can't remember what else they had. I played it safe ,my first time,but they knew the ropes. Chicken fried rice for me. But I couldn't help but want everything else that was coming out to the tables.

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Lucky Corner has two locations, both of which are equally delicious. The vegetarian options are always delicious! Good service. Consistently tasty.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Great food every time. My wife and I go there regularly, mostly order out and the chicken fried rice and Pho are incredible. Food is hot, fresh and on time, every time.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Tonight I ordered food, and went to pick it up, as I have for over 10 years. The staff then let me know I can't use a $25 gift card that I purchased five months ago. They didn't make an exception, offer to comp it this time, warn me over the phone, nothing. A restaurant operating with the same name and they all of a sudden don't accept gift cards, or treat customers with some kindness during their transition.

Date of visit: June 2019
Trung H, Owner at Lucky Corner, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Hi Jessica

First of all, Thank you so much for your support over the past 10 years. I am really sorry for the incident with the gift card the other day. Gift cards are now available and redeem only at the Buckeystown location. We are the original owner of Lucky corner Rest(buckeystown). The transition didn't go the way we plan it. I am sorry for all the confusion we have caused you or your family or your friends. I can either reimburse your money for all the gift cards or I can make it up to you with our food instead. Thank you so much for this review. Hope to see you soon.