“Decent, inexpensive Vietnamese food - vegan pho too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lucky Corner

Lucky Corner
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky Corner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 397 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Join us at Lucky Corner Vietnamese Cuisine for authentic Vietnamese dishes in a welcoming atmosphere with excellent service! Come find out why Tripadvisor has named us one of the best local restaurants! Our expansive menu truly has something for everyone, from traditional Pho fans to vegetarians and even kids. Every dish is prepared with the freshest ingredients so that each dish is of the highest quality! Try a chef specialty like Chilean Sea Bass pan seared to perfection and served over sauteed seasonal vegetables or our most popular chicken dish - the spicy Chicken With Chili & Lemongrass. Whatever you choose, our experienced and friendly staff will help to make your dining experience completely enjoyable! Be sure to stop by on Mondays or Tuesdays for 1/2 price wine or if you're a member of the military, you'll always receive 10% off a visit. And when you don't have time to join us, simply call in an order for takeout and we'll have your lunch or dinner ready in no time. When you're craving an authentic Vietnamese dining experience, come to Lucky Corner Vietnamese Cuisine!
Frederick, Maryland
“Decent, inexpensive Vietnamese food - vegan pho too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Generous portions, good, friendly service- hurray for Lucky Corner!
I've been here 3 times and have not been disappointed.
Nice location for an after dinner stroll, which you may need after finishing an entire big bowl of pho, like I did.
I hope to be back soon- good stuff.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Frederick, Maryland
“Best Vietnamese in Frederick - Highly Recommend!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

I live in Frederick and come here all the time. No place comes close. Yes, its small but food is excellent. Just get there early to ensure you don't wait. Staff always pleasant and friendly. I have not had a bad dish here..try the Crispy Tamarind Chicken - YUMMMM!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JEDIFam
New Market, Maryland
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I've been to Lucky Corner several times and have always had great service and good food. The restaurant is a bit small and can get crowded. But that just proves that they have great food. I love their spring rolls and fried rice, my husband has gotten their steam pot and enjoyed it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank RoslynT1212
maryland
“Super Small Super menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. The food is always fresh and well prepared. Staff is very nice. When I am in the area I try to stop in or get carry out. Favorite is combination fried rice and Singapore noodles with chicken. Their fried rice is NEVER greasy. Singapore noodles are never gummy. Each portion is so large can get two meals out of each. Wish it was closer to my house

Visited July 2014
1 Thank foodfindsmaryland
Middletown, Maryland
“Consistently wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Kind of a small restaurant with a small parking lot. I have not had a bad meal here yet. You of course have to realize you're going for Vietnamese food, but it's delicious. The Pad Thai is great! I believe I sampled someone's mango chicken that I was surprised how much I loved it!

• Visited October 2013