“Lucky Corner is never disappointing”
Review of Lucky Corner

Lucky Corner
Ranked #4 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Join us at Lucky Corner Vietnamese Cuisine for authentic Vietnamese dishes in a welcoming atmosphere with excellent service! Come find out why Tripadvisor has named us one of the best local restaurants! Our expansive menu truly has something for everyone, from traditional Pho fans to vegetarians and even kids. Every dish is prepared with the freshest ingredients so that each dish is of the highest quality! Try a chef specialty like Chilean Sea Bass pan seared to perfection and served over sauteed seasonal vegetables or our most popular chicken dish - the spicy Chicken With Chili & Lemongrass. Whatever you choose, our experienced and friendly staff will help to make your dining experience completely enjoyable! Be sure to stop by on Mondays or Tuesdays for 1/2 price wine or if you're a member of the military, you'll always receive 10% off a visit. And when you don't have time to join us, simply call in an order for takeout and we'll have your lunch or dinner ready in no time. When you're craving an authentic Vietnamese dining experience, come to Lucky Corner Vietnamese Cuisine!
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants and is mainly frequented by locals. That's a good recommendation! It's Vietnamese and always good. Their curries are excellent, lemon chicken is my daughter's favorite, and I find myself trying something new most of the time because I can trust I'll be happy. It's a small place, room for 8-10 cars in the lot in front, but street parking within feet of the front door. Seats maybe 60 people, so you may have to wait on busy nights, but it's worth it. Reasonable prices and very nice staff. They're helpful and knowledgeable of the menu.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We figured we'd give this a try given how great the reviews have been recently. We went as a family on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch/early dinner. The food and service were excellent. I highly recommend trying whatever the specials are for the day. They were the highlights of our selections. I had the green mussel appetizer in a basil sauce - it was fantastic. We also had spring rolls which were crispy and not greasy. For meals we had the pork hot pot. This was flavorful and plentiful. My daughter had the mango crispy chicken, which she loved. My husband had the special curry dish with chicken and said it was fantastic. Their house chardonnay is also good. It was around $80 including tip, but we had several appetizers and drinks. You can definitely do this inexpensively. I want to go back and try their Pho soup. I will definitely be back. There was a large party going on while we were there also. It seems like a nice place to have a family party.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Enjoyed Black Pepper Scallop and Shrimp and also Blackened Salmon -- both superb. Black pepper sauce is so good, it would work on anything. The light breading of the scallop and shrimp helped capture some sauce for each delightful mouthful. The salmon was lightly blackened to brighten the flavor, but still so moist and perfect for salmon. Accompanying vegetables for both were excellent. We had a reservation and were there for early dinner before a show, so not yet crowded. Very friendly and attentive service throughout. Look forward to returning.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We visited Lucky Corner at lunch after reading many great reviews and we were not disappointed. We started with Summer rolls and crab wontons which contained all fresh ingredients. Our entrees arrived and were based on traditional Thai dishes. They were also full of fresh ingredients and very tasty.

We can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This place is a little jewel. And its all about the food and service. Especially the food! absolutely love the Pho. Every dish I or my friends have had here has been really good. Drinks are just fine. The staff are friendly and attentive. Great value. Its clean, well but modestly decorated. Don't miss this place.

1  Thank Fred B