“Light lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Light lunch”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Met my sister and her husband who for lunch. I wasn't very hungry and just had a bowl of gazpacho. It was very satisfying, which enough crunch of the fresh vegetables. I've also been here for dinner over the past year and the only dish I have not enjoyed is the tempura - too heavy and greasy batter.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank fellinimom

Dunedin, Florida
“Good but not great.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Food was tasty nicely prepared, but a bit pricy. Our expectations were very high based on other ratings and this may have led to some disappointment. The restaurant needs some freshening especially the outside appearance. We would go again if taken there, but the next time in Frederick we will likely try another restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Diverse Menu, all food wonderful”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Orchard has been one of my mother's and my favorites or years. The salad and homemade dressings are amazing. The tempura is our next favorite. The specials are always incredible, as with the wines. The ambiance is relaxing and the servers are lovely, it's a great place to unwind and take a breath while enjoying some fabulous food. I became a vegetarian in the last year and love that I can still enjoy so many things here :)

• Visited May 2013
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“REAL food!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wonderful homecooked wholesome food... we had delicious salads (not iceberg), homemade dressings and tasty whole wheat bread to start. My husband had the jambalaya, which was the best we've ever had. I had an indonesian stir fry with chicken over brown rice, which was good and included lots of veggies. It's so nice to be able to go to a restaurant and get whole grains and lots of fresh veggies. Thank you, The Orchard!

• Visited May 2013
“One of Our Favorites”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Everything is extremely fresh and delicious. This is a spot where you can get a healthy meal that is a treat. Salads are yummy. So are the stir fry dishes. Prices are reasonable. Frederick has so many excellent restaurant options, yet we often choose The Orchard.

Visited March 2013