“View did not match with the view and interior”
Review of Nito

Nito
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Viveiro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Perfect view but food and service was not what I am used 2. However costs were reasonable so U may give it a try..............

1  Thank PieterBaartman

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Not too grear because:-
1. Two items on the menu were unavailable.
2. One wine was unavailable.
3. I doubt whether the Bass was fresh.
4. I doubt whether my Dorado Role was fresh.
5. No atmosphere.
6. Slowish service.
7. Over priced.
Altogether not a great experience.

2  Thank ant_walton
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Very very nice location, beautiful interior, attentive staff, reasonable prices - except desert which are the same as cafeteria in hotel next door.
The solomillo -sirloin steak- I had, was the biggest and most delicious ever, so tender a blunt knife slices through it with ease.

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Over to weeks I had tried every dish dish in the menu and I couldn't get enough. The Spanish food with Spanish beer was fantastic.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

This is considered one of the better restaurants in the area, and since it is attached to hotel Ego, I ate here quite a few times now and in the past. The food is good and the portions are big. During our trip the bad weather limited the sea food available but it was still solid. Personally I thought the formality of the place and the nature of the food made it feel like it wore its reputation a bit heavy – personally I preferred the more relaxed food and service in other places.