The room was clean and comfortable enough, but there was about an inch gap of daylight under the door to the outside. Thankfully we were on the second level to the outside so I didn't much worry about critters coming in. Then there was the issue of a permanent nightlight that we couldn't shut off that bathed the room in bright light, disturbing sleep. Haven't experienced this weird phenomenon in any other lodging ever. I used the extra bed pillows to shut out both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is a moderately priced, pet friendly hotel conveniently located on Route 66 in quaint downtown Barstow, California. Offering all of the features and amenities that business and leisure travelers expect, the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is situated just minutes from the Amtrak station and only 71 miles from Ontario International Airport. Guests traveling to Barstow and through Barstow will all appreciate the friendly service and delightful accommodations provided by the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Desert Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Desert Villa Hotel Barstow
- Best Western Desert Hotel
- Best Western Barstow
- Barstow Best Western