We stayed in April 2012. Browsing through trip advisor we came across reviews of Desert Villa Inn. They brought back happy memories of the night we stayed after a long flight from England.
We were so tired we didn't notice the noises. Seeing the trains, large trucks and huge motorbikes made us think of old America, before we set off down the Route 66 to The Grand Canyon
The hotel was excellent value, clean good breakfast and friendly pleasant staff. If you want the Ritz you need to pay the price. We would definitely stay if we pass that way again. The scenery was awesome as the Americans would say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is a moderately priced, pet friendly hotel conveniently located on Route 66 in quaint downtown Barstow, California. Offering all of the features and amenities that business and leisure travelers expect, the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is situated just minutes from the Amtrak station and only 71 miles from Ontario International Airport. Guests traveling to Barstow and through Barstow will all appreciate the friendly service and delightful accommodations provided by the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Desert Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Desert Villa Hotel Barstow
- Best Western Desert Hotel
- Best Western Barstow
- Barstow Best Western