“Great Place!”

Rodeway Inn Barstow
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Reviewed April 15, 2011

I stayed here last spring and loved it so I made a point of coming back this year. I was not disappointed. There is a family atmosphere to the place and you are treated very well. They have a nice new breakfast area. The rooms are great. Very clean. Nicki gave me a free upgrade! I'll definitely return and recommend the place to all.

James in Massachusetts

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed April 7, 2011

I pass through Barstow on average of every 3 months. since I found this hotel I'll drive a few extra hours to get to Barstow to stay here. My first stay, I arrived tired, on edge from driving hours in the rain and sick with a cold. I was greeted by Nicki who got me right into a room, with the instructions of breakfast . When I got settled in I realized my cell phone was not working for some reason, I went to the office and she gave me her personal cell to take back to the room to call my family. When I returned it I asked about hot tea, Roger turned on the large machine in the breakfast room and let me know when the water was hot enough for tea. He also gave me 2 cups to make sure I had enough.
Each time I stop I get some special treatment, their AARP rates are good. the rooms are very clean, and Nicki always leaves some little animal design in the towels. Most of all, because I have tremendous fear of bedbugs, I check every room before I even take my luggage in. Nicki is equally as fearful of getting them in their rooms. Since the epidemic has started they have replaced the beds in all their rooms, along with special covers. I would recommend the lodging to anyone who stops near Barstow.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2011

it was a most enjoyable experience. the place was exceptionaly well kept and hosts roger and nikkie were extreamly gracious and caring. we give rodeway inn our highest recommendation.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2011

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are spotless and are well appointed. An excellent value!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2011

We stayed here one night, before driving into Long Beach the next morning and then to board a cruise ship the day after. Leaving here at 9am, we had an easy drive threading through the freeways down into the L.A. basin to our destination whilst avoiding rush hours and lunchtime. The Rodeway Inn had helpful, pleasant staff, the continental breakfast was decent with good selection including hardboiled eggs. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The only drawback we could find is that the parking space available is a bit cramped, but we wouldn't let that be a reason for not choosing this very good value overnight stop.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2011

The beds were comfortable and room was clean. Perhaps the furniture was a little out of date but I wasn't looking for anything fancy. I just needed a bed for the night as I was on the road. I checked in about 10pm and the staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2011

like so many travellers before we based our choice on their recommendations. They were right and we had a good overnight stay at a clean basic motel with excellent owners who really try hard to please and succeed. The bed was large and comfortable the bathroom clean and well equipped and the breakfast fulfilling. As well travelled English visitors we would have no reservations about recommending this motel to anyone passing through.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple