WINNER WONDERLAND

Nites Inn
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
“Coziness I felt..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were on our way to Vegas and we decided to have a stopby.We choosed Nites Inn.The room was newly remodeled. All the modern amenities on a budget I can afford. It was very comfortable and calm environment in the motel. The blankets was clean,no dirty stained carpet or linens. Rooms seem fresh and cleaner. No complaints from us we enjoyed our stay. Also there was an American chinese restaurant just opposite to the motel. They served great food too.Thank you. We will visit again if we will get a chance again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We checked in at 2 am and only went here because the hotel across the street was out of non smoking rooms...we really shouldn't have even tried here :( he took our cash and have us a key. When we got in the room the air was off, the comforter had holes in it and big blood(?) stains, the towel was disgusting, and hair was caught in the shower head. He of course would not refund our money, which was expected, but not nice.

Please don't stay here, the place is not worth it at all.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Merrydeth

Travelers are raving about these Barstow hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

horrible a didnt work unfortunately we had paid for a weekin advance when i got therethe next day there was only 1 bed it was not cleanedthe air conditioning did not work,the pool is non functioning, the toilet overflowed,the beds were 20 years old,the dumpster was overfilled and stunk flies would get in your room no matter what. i had questioned the owner Nuddi about the ac he told me things take time ! i had to stay 1 more niteand he had the nerve to want to charge me $50 i argued with him he should have given me the nitefor freehe charged me $45 i went to motel 6 next day for 45 per nite they had pool clean rooms and ac NITES INN Should be shut down
s

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank moremar90
Bolinas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Arrived late in the evening, was tired and made a fault: I didn't check the room before booking. So they gave me this filthy room, hair on the sheets :-(, Wi-Fi not working.
Even though I wasn't given a refund, I left the hotel again and checked in to another one.
There are so many hotels in Barstow, rather not chose this one.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank A K
Barstow, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

First of all, the owner & manager both are very rude. The room I stayed in was not that clean when I first checked in. There was and probably still is writing on the walls. Not only that, but there are a lot of cockroaches, semi-torn carpet, and the walls have black fingerprints that look like they have been there for years. The pool is very dirty and is rarely "okay" to swim in, the pool furniture is in very bad condition, at least in my opinion. Not to mention, it is very loud some nights, and the air conditioner makes it worse! Some rooms don't even have a working air conditioner. It may be cheap, but there is way better value out there for your money. The only positive thing about this place is the fact that it is cheap.

Though I would MUCH rather rent a room for a night/couple of days with a MUCH nicer, polite owner. The manager was also very rude. Go anywhere else....!

It may be close to Bills Market (which everything they sell is mostly EXPIRED) and they may be across the street from Canton (another TERRIBLE place!) I would suggest renting a room at Americas Best Value Inn.... better room, better service! Plus, there are other hotels that have cameras outside their premises so.... just go somewhere else! You will be glad you did.

Room Tip: I would much rather spend the extra $20 or so to stay across the street, this place is TERRIBLE!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank C S
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

the man was very rude, impatient and had no manners. He seemed lost like he had absoulutly no clue how to provide good service. All tho the wonen made my family and stay alot more enjoyable. I would have demanded a refund if it wasnt for her..

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank ClassyBrenda
Barstow, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have stayed at this motel on several occassions traveling out of town and the staff and rooms are very friendly and clean. The premises has cameras which i felt very safe with and is also pet friendly. This is the nicest and cheaper motel that i have found in Barstow iand i highly recommend it to anyone. They also have daily and weekly discounts for the Military and Railroad employees. It is close to restaurants and markets.

Room Tip: The rooms are comfortable and very clean, and a very quiet comfortable place. I recommend anyone tra...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business