“Good food, Good quality”
Review of Sizzler - CLOSED

Sizzler
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stopped at this Sizzler on our way out of California. The restaurant was impressive. Clean, polite, friendly staff, and wonderful food. The prices were reasonable and the salad bar was well stocked and kept clean. The staff did a great job keeping dirty plates removed, clean ones stocked, and drinks full. We were checked on frequently but not overly much. We would eat here again if in the area.

There are newer reviews for Sizzler

Reviewed June 16, 2014

great food and great prices for seniors, groups arrived just after us and they too were taken care of right away.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Sizzler is near the hotels we stayed at previously. It is a typical Sizzler which means to me it is mediocre but beats fast food on the road.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Salad bar - fresh food, cheese brocolli soup was pretty good. Steak was excellent! Good french toast. Chocolate pudding could have been fresher, it was sullied with some seeds or something. Restaurant looked new, plenty of good lighting, friendly service, lots of seating. I'll come here again!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

11/14/13

We eat at Sizzler from time to time when we are travailing. This is our second time to eat here. I must say I have found a lot better. The service was slow, they were not keeping the food line up. I asked twice about the onion rings and was told they would be right out. They came out as I was leaving. They never stopped to see if you needed anything. I had problems getting hot water for my tea.

The place was clean and the food was good and hot.

Cap & Virginia