“Best Mexican food I have ever had... if...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Plata's Mexican Food
Ranked #45 of 104 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Mexican food I have ever had... if...”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

Best Mexican food I have ever had... if you like Alberto's, Robertiro'z and any other 24 hour, basic mexican place then only go there for midnight munchie runs (platas closes at 7) the food has been satisfying the locals (including me) for over 30 years and have opened 3 locations in a small town, its all family run and quality...

Pillowpants
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We loaded up on a bag of burritos and brought them home...”
Reviewed November 25, 2009

My Dad Loved Platas, so are are way back home from his memorial service we stop at the one in Lenwood and had lunch ... I ordered Dads regular pork and potatoe (hot) and we got a bag of cheese and potatoe to bring home for friends. They freeze well and reheat well.

1 Thank Pillowpants