“Just what we needed”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #19 of 110 Restaurants in Barstow
Reviewed June 5, 2014

As always Denny's provide an easy every day meal with efficient service. Our first meal after arriving I the U.S.A. Has to be a BLT and Strawberry Shake at Denny's

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had breakfast and dinner at this Denny's, always good food, well presented, staff always helpful, and reasonably priced. The special seniors menu is also very good and plenty on the plate, very good value. Service fast and good.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This restaurant was next door to the hotel where we stayed. We walked over for dinner and my husband had the sirloin dinner while I had the country fried steak dinner. Both meals were excellent and a great price.

1  Thank RhondaP2
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I stopped at the Denny's in Barstow, just off the I-15 on the drive from Carlsbad to Las Vegas. The place wasn't that crowded and we were seated immediately in a nice booth. The hostess got us our water and menus in good order, but there was quite a wait before our server Lynnah finally got around to us. She was friendly and courteous, but seemed a bit flustered. It seemed like it took quite a while to get my wife's BLT sandwich and my senior Club Sandwich. Both arrived with a side of fries. My wife also ordered a cup of coffee when the sandwiches were served. She got her coffee almost immediately. That was also the last time we saw Lynnah until she dropped off the check. There was no checking in to see if things were okay, warm up the coffee, refill the water, etc. My wife's BLT sandwich had a generous portion of crispy bacon (which she liked), but the fries were barely warm. My senior club sandwich likewise had a generous portion of meat and was good, but nothing outstanding. My fries were also just barely warm. All in all it added up to just another average lunch on the road.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stopped there for breakfast, food was good. restaurant was crowded, very busy...got a little loud and had a wait for a table..Service was ok, bathroom was messy...but it was ok