“Food: good; prices: good; service: good and friendly; beers: many. Good deal for the price”

Jenny's Grill Steak & Mariscos
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Mexican
Barstow, California
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Good Mexican food. Can't complain. Never sent anything back. I keep going back, so I like something about this place. Prices are very good. Good selection. Breakfast (including "American") served all day. Good selection of beer. Salads are very good. Old (stand alone) building, looks funky. Large parking lot, about one and one half miles west of I-15 on East Main St. Some times the Mexican music can be loud. But I'll keep going back, because the food is good (a little bland), the prices are good, I like Pacifico beer, Corona, Tecate, Dos Equis, and popular American beers also available.

• Visited June 2013

Chandler, Arizona
“Great Fish Tacos”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time eating at Jenny's after three trips thru Barstow. We both ordered the fish tacos. They were great and the healthy refried beans(not made with lard) were the best we ever have tasted. Our rating is based on the food. The atmosphere cannot be rated very high but the service is friendly. We will be back.

Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“mmmmmm Fab food!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Am so glad we found this restaurant. We went for dinner and came back again for breakfast. Staff are friendly and prompt, food is divine, prices are reasonable.

Visited May 2013
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Run Down Appearance But Good Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Although you might pass by this restaurant because of it's rather lackluster appearance you would be missing out on some good food. The service was excellent, our server happened to be Jenny's daughter, and although the restaurant was rather busy our food arrived in short order. The food itself was tasty and all of my travelling companions were more than impressed. As for me, I ordered the Taco Salad and to be frank got an eye ache trying to find any of the beef. The salad was somewhat tasty but a very small portion for what I received. I'm rating this establishment as high as I have due to my friends experience. I would come back again but I would never order the Taco Salad.

• Visited March 2013
san francisco
“Was highly recommended - my husband loved it, I thought it was okay”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Mexican restaurant specializing in seafood.
I thought it was fine, but my husband loved it.
Primarily because he had the gazpacho soup with octopus.

Visited April 2013