“Great 7 seas soup”

Jenny's Grill Steak & Mariscos
Ranked #7 of 107 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had a serving too large to finish, full of all kinds of seafood... giant crab legs, big shrimp, chunks of fish, calamari and more. Yum, yum!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Me and my family were hungry for mexican food after a 683 mile road trip......We decided to stop in Barstow to look for a restaurant. We drove down main street and saw Jennys. I ordered a carne asada burrito and my wife ordered the two taco carne asada meal and my daughter ordered the quesadilla.....I bit into my burrito and the meat was fatty and had alot of cartilage in it.....my wife's carne asada was raw.........and my daughter's quesadilla was so greasy....my brother taco's were fine and his girlfriend ordered the chicken taco's and she had no complaints...I told my waitress about my burrito and my wife's tacos....it was my wife's birthday and she was hungry so she told the waitress that she wanted the chicken tacos instead of the carne asada but I lost my appetite and we did'nt mention the quesadilla to the waitress because it was overwhelming and I hate causing a scene or making anyone uncomfortable...The waitress did the right thing by not charging me for the burrito but I payed for the quesadilla.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Jenny's Grill is a couple of doors up the street from the Rodeway Inn, and was still open when we rolled into town late at night. We probably were the last customers of the day, but "Jenny" was still at work and served us promptly. The salad was very fresh and huge. My order of carnitas was so generous that I took more than half home and had it for dinner after another long day's drive. My husband's burrito was also generous and tasty.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Close to our motel, this place was recommended to us, and was being well used by the local people. Food was delicious, service friendly. Probably the best burrito I had on my holiday.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in Barstow on our road trip vacation and decided we were hungry for Mexican food. Our motel was in walking distance and the owners of the motel said Jenny's was fairly new but have heard good comments about the restaurant. Jenny greeted us warmly at the entrance door and our waitress was very attentive. Immediately brought out chips with 2 salsas and pico de gallo. Very tasty and we were given more without asking. Husband had the Carne Asada enchiladas and I had cheese enchiladas. Very tasty! Overall great dinner! You can tell this little restaurant building has been here for sometime. (it's right on historic Route 66). We were there on a Sunday, and when we arrived we were the only customers however Jenny's was pretty full of diners by the time we finished. Good sign for a Sunday evening in October in Barstow.