“good system”

Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The advantage here was for us Europeans that they take your order and call when it is ready. In Europe they handle your order first (outside orders go first!!) and you have to stand there quite long

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Until In-N-Out began to expand outside of SoCal, this was the closest location to where I live in Canada. Back when I was in Grad School, my room-mate and I were 2 hours driving time southbound, on a weekend, before better judgement overtook us. It would have been about 2 1/2 days drive to get there. Needless to say, I'm a fan of these places. So a stop at the location in Barstow has some nostalgia, as it's where I've always been able to get my first "fix".
Let's face it, this is a burger joint, so nobody gives a hoot about the atmosphere. Grab your double-double, fries, and lemonaide and head outside to eat, before hitting the outlet stores.
Best chain burgers - wish we had some up here.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place was so packed with bus tourists on a Sunday, the noise inside was deafening, could hardly find a seat, nor hear the cashier call out numbers of orders that were ready. Awful, we took our food and left, stressed out place.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

These aren't where I live- so I always look forward to getting one or two burgers where when I am in Ca. They are pretty good. Small menu with the basics- but good. I wish that they had cheddar for the burgers, but they don't. One thing that I didn't realize until I left was that you can order extra meat on your burger for 75 cents a patty. The double burger on the menu had the American cheese- so I had just gotten a hamburger and thought it was very good- If I had known that I could have added more meat without all of that American cheese- it would have been better since the meat there is pretty good. The fries are made from fresh potatoes- but they did seem a little on the dry side to me. They were just okay.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

More like a home-made burger. Very busy place, hit it at off-times. Near the outlet mall too, handy!