“Fries with That!”

Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2013

First town in California that had an In and Out Burger---after a very long cross-country trip. You never realize how you miss this place until you are without it! They made it great for me at this one!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

In-N-Out has a great reputation for cleanliness, quick service and quality food, this restaurant upholds that standard. The food was great and the location with easy access to the interstate and the locale shopping opportunites makes it a convenient stop. When back in the area I will stop here for my In-N-Out fix!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

It doesn't get any simpler than this! #1, #2 or #3?
It is great to see a business focus on 1 thing and do it well!
Great job, great burger and will return.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

In and out burger was simple and superb!
The value was great. ( very simple menu) but when it's good food that's all you need. If you want an awesome burger for an even more awesome price this is your place.... We went at lunch time and although they had 20+ people working we did have to wait awhile for our order. However don't let that deter you from a great burger and fresh fries.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our first encounter with this regional chain (I WISH, WISH, WISH we had these in MN) was at a stop in Barstow, CA on our way from LA to Las Vegas.
For those of you unfamiliar, this is a limited menu,' fast" food restaurant. The menu consists of just burgers, fries, shakes and beverages. Burgers, however, are NOT pre-cooked -- they grill fresh burger (not frozen) when your order goes in... so it takes just a little while longer. They give you a number and then you pick up your order at the counter.
These burgers are amazing... the best I have ever tasted. Value priced as well. The fries I wasn'tt a huge fan of - too crispy and a bit dry for me.
We learned later that you can also place an "off-the-menu" order to have your burger served "animal style." We tried this at the next In N Out we (happlily) stopped at while on the road... but I'm not entirely sure what the difference was...? I think it just means that it's served with extra fried onions and melted cheese.

If you've never been to an In N Out and like a good burger -- you MUST give this a try.

BTW - both of the locations we ate in were absolutely spotless! There is staff constantly sweeping up and wiping down everything in the eating area. Restrooms were spotless as well.