“Another good Burger”

Dining options: Late Night
Langley, BC
“Another good Burger”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Well we arrived about 2 minutes after two sports teams arrived. It took some time to place and get our order. AS a result I am sure all those extra fries were because of the wait.

Once again enjoyed In and Out as being from Canada we don't get to enjoy this very often.

Visited January 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Belton, Texas
“Clean and modern”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is the nicest In-N-out burger I have ever been to. Burgers are fresh and the lettuce and tomatoes are so fresh they crunch!

Visited January 2012
Lauderdale, Mississippi
“Overhyped burger joint.”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

First off, I'm not a burger person by any stretch of imagination. I have been to alot of burger places in alot of different places however. I heard from alot of people how great this chain was. One co-worker I know actually eats here every day for lunch. So I had to try them out. After several visits my conclusions were: meh...
Secondly, do you like crowds? This place gets packed from tourists, shoppers from the nearby outlet mall, and teens looking for a place to hang-out.
The burgers were okay. The meat tasted what like burger meat is supposed to taste like. A couple of times It had a burnt taste but mostly it was alright. I was messy though with juice from burger soaking thru bag before I made it to room in HIX nearby. Was the burger better than McD's. Yes, but that's like saying it tastes better than cardboard. The burgers are comparible to 5 Guys with 5 Guys slightly better IMHO.
The fries did taste like cardboard. Needs salt BADLY!
The shakes were pretty good.
The prices were great. I could leave here with a cheeseburger+fries+drink for $6 and change.
The crew that works here was extremely "efficient" when it came to getting your order out. When I visit, there are normally 3-4 tour busses parked outside. So I'm expecting a crowd and I'm not disappointed. But with a line going to the door, it only takes 3 minutes to place my order and less than ten to bring it out. Not bad considering.
The parking lot has alot traffic and drivers seem to think they are pro stunt drivers so keep an eye on the kiddies.
BEFORE YOU VISIT! CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE! It has a secret menu for other burger options not listed on their public menu.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank thunderguppy
Palm Desert, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Busy but just good value”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Always enjoy a In n out with friendly service - the location is very busy so allow more time

Visited November 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good food great prices”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

cant beat in and out for thier burgers and fries...best taste and price of any franchise restaurant....go to one today!

Visited November 2011