“Our lunch stop for every Las Vegas Trip”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Our lunch stop for every Las Vegas Trip”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Love this place! We plan our departure to coincide with lunch time in Barstow during Vegas trips, 2 or 3 times a year. This location is larger than most, yet always busy. With a large staff, they are able to deliver pretty quickly, and the food is consistently delicious. I usually get a double-double and fries. There are many off-the-menu extras for people "in the know", such as animal-style, hot peppers, grilled onions, etc...just ask around! Many tour buses stop here on the L.A.-L.V. circuit, because it is next to two large outlet malls. Come early and hungry!!!

• Visited August 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Fort Irwin, California
“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Having just moved to so cal from the pacific northwest, I had heard so much about in n out burger. Seemed average to me and the fries were soft and mushy. Not impressed. Makes me miss burgerville even more!!

2 Thank Marks21
Hoek van Holland, The Netherlands
“First time for In-N-Out Burger..... and I'm hooked :-)”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I'm not a big fan of Fastfood. But.... when you read great reviews about In-N-Out Burger on Tripadvisor... you wonders.... should I try this?
In Barstow we found one just within walking distance from our hotel. So we went.... and were amazed. Amazed about the number of people inside and about the cleanliness of the place. OK, looks good, so lets line up.
The menu is simple. I like that. You can choose between a hamburger (with or without onion), a cheeseburger, a double cheeseburger, fries, 4 kinds of milkshakes and several sodas. And above all, there's only one size.
We both had a hamburger menu. That was the best Fastfood I have ever tasted. The burger was a real burger, not made in a factory same size, no taste and so on, like in most fastfood chains.
It was so good. I queued again for another 2 hamburgers :-)
Delicious and cheap :-D