“Like new”

Comfort Suites Barstow
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This motel was located conveniently right off of I-15. Everything was fresh and clean. Our room was king with a fold out couch and a partial wall to set off the bed from the wet bar/mini-refrig and the couch. Very unique! The breakfast area was very spacious with a nice selection for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
gm_caa22, General Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! All of our rooms are suites and have that partial wall divider. It really is nice and gives the bedroom and living room area some separation offering a more home like feel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Not much to add to other positive reviews. Clean, friendly, good room, good bed, good breakfast. Arrived without reservation or loyalty membership but was welcomed as if I was an old customer and was offered a discount rate. I was driving a collector car and the staff insisted I park it right across from the front door in a check-in slot, for security. Short walk to variety of restaurants. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It makes us so happy to hear that you felt welcome upon your arrival. Our goal is for every guest to feel at home and walk in to a smiling face that is willing to assist and ensure satisfaction. We are glad you enjoyed our beds and clean comfortable rooms. We understand that those collector cars are very valuable and if it makes our guests feel better if we keep a closer eye on them then we will be more than happy to do so. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

It's my third time in this place and always clean and great customer service, wonderful front desk attitude, right off the highway, plenty of parking, surrounding area lots of restaurants, Hot breakfast with a variety of different things, I like it a lot, Will come back again, Comfort suites management employees keep it up. You have done a great job, I do recommend this hotel very highly.

Mike ELAYYAN

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the kind review Mr. Elayyan! You pretty much covered most of the great reasons to stay at the Comfort Suites Barstow! Great customer service, friendly staff, conveniently located, lots of parking and restaurants, great breakfast, what more could you ask for? We are so happy to hear you will be coming back and we also appreciate the recommendations.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

After a long day on the road I called when I was 100 miles out from Barstow and found this great place. They accepted my large dog and large trailer I'm pulling. After arriving after 9:00, Kyle at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and even had cute towels folded into bows on the towel bars. The breakfast was very good and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad you found our hotel and also brought your furry friend. We absolutely love animals and really enjoy getting to meet our guest's pets. Trucks, busses, trailers, you name it, our parking lot has room for them. We are glad Kyle took good care of you and you enjoyed our clean rooms and delicious breakfast. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was my second stay at comfort suites in Barstow. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. Staff was very helpful when we had questions about nearby family restaurants. My son and daughter really liked their breakfast. I would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Most of our staff grew up in Barstow so they are very knowledgeable of the area. They are more than happy to offer ideas of where to visit and even print you directions. We are also glad your son and daughter enjoyed our delicious breakfast. We really do have a little bit of everything so everyone can enjoy it. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I rated this hotel as Excellent in 2010. When available, this is where I stay in Barstow. It is still the best in Barstow, but is beginning to have issues around the edges. I stayed here twice this month, and was very happy with my rooms: quiet, comfortable, good bed, MW, 4-cup CM, fridge, wireless, sitting area with good light, HD TV with the channels I watch, clean but not sparkling like they used to be. The adjustable parts of the desk chair did not work in either room, so I was sitting with my laptop near shoulder height, and the common areas were not as clean as they used to be. I asked for a quiet location, but they put me under a room with small children running around like gangbusters; I should have known to insist on the top floor. Still, this is my hotel of choice in Barstow, as it is quieter than all the other hotels by far.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your review and especially for your comments. Good or bad we want to know about your experience! Even though we strive to provide you with a perfect stay we encourage all criticism so we can make improvements where necessary. We are happy to hear that we are still your top choice when in Barstow. Your comments have been shared with the housekeeping department and they are going to work extra hard to ensure that the hotel is always sparkling for our guests. We will make sure to offer you a third floor room on your next visit. For the most part, every room is pretty quiet, however it is better to request top floor to prevent the issue you had with the running in the room above you. Thanks again for your comments and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

After a long, sweaty day of traveling, this was a cool, courteous relief. The front desk gal was super friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, and such a sight for sore eyes. Plenty of table/desk space for work, and no weird...irregularities on the couch or chair upholstery. Clean!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. Our guests really appreciate the extra space and the desks are very convenient when you have to get some work done or just surf the internet for a while. Please make sure you come see us next time you need to escape from the heat or simply need to get away and relax.