“Barstow”

Comfort Suites Barstow
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Staying in Barstow for several nights and this was a good place to stay. We were on the back side and it was pretty quiet except for one night when some guys in a pickup backed up into the hedge along the sidewalk. Think there must have been some alcohol involved. They weren't there the next night. Room was good size and bathroom appeared to have been upgraded not long ago.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Patricia D
gm_caa22, General Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the review. I apologize for the disruption during one of your nights. Our guests are typically here for business or just resting at their half way point to another destination, so we rarely have noise complaints. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and will make sure to share this incident with my staff. On the other hand, I'm glad you enjoyed your room and had a good stay. Please come see us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Barstow

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This hotel was clean and quiet and we had a nice night here. The staff were pleasant and helpful at check-in. They offered an evening snack that included fried chicken, beef stew, and mashed potatoes. Not much there for those of us who do not eat meat, but we were still very impressed that they provided this evening meal in addition to the the regular breakfast. We frequently drive through Barstow, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anameineed
gm_caa22, General Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our property and staff. Our evening reception that we offer twice a week is a great value to our guests. Please let me know when you are to visit us again and I will make sure we serve something you can also enjoy. Thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Yvette Martinez

Reviewed November 15, 2013

traveling through Barstow and tired. Kyle helped me so much to straighten out my reservation and make sure I had a good stay. Thank you Kyle! The hotel is very nice and very comfortable. The best comfort Inn I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank marykrohne
gm_caa22, General Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Best Comfort Suites you've ever stayed in! Wow! Thank you so much! I'm glad our team member Kyle took good care of you. I have an amazing staff here and they all love to make our guests have the most pleasant stay. Thanks again and please come stay with us again soon.

Yvette Martinez

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Best hotel in our month in USA . The staff were all really friendly and helpful with cookies to keep you going until dinner. Beautiful rooms and quiet too . Excellent breakfast . I also enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub . There were 2 computers with printers so checking our flight in couldn't have been easier . Jack on reception said he was more than happy to help if there were any problems . The paperwork was under our door in the morning to help a speedy check out . Nice location for shops , eating and I15 which you could watch but not hear . Thanks a lot .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Penny W
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Penny W,

Thank you for your kind words and your business. It is such a fantastic compliment to be your favorite hotel from a MONTH in the United States! We are so grateful for your business and as Jack informed you we are always more than happy to help you with anything during your stay with us. I am delighted that our business center and express checkout helped create a convenient stay. Thank you again for your review and for your business. Please stop by again on your next trip!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have spent a fair amount of time staying in the Comfort Suites Barstow, and I have to admit that it has become my home away from home. The rooms are well laid out, comfortable and very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The Manager, Rachelle, does an excellent job of accommodating guests. I would highly recommend this over any other hotel in the region. The quality and value for the dollar are unbeatable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert M

Dear Robert M,

Thank you for being our guest during your travels for business. It is our goal to make you feel at home during your stays with us, to make being away from home not so difficult. Our rooms are made for business travelers like you, they are spacious and well equipped to work comfortably. Most importantly, I am thrilled that we have earned you as a repeat guest. Thank you for your business and we can not wait until your next stay!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Pleasant hotel. Nice, large, comfortable and well equipped room. Hotel was conveniently located near highway for stopover on our way to Grand Canyon. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Helpful, welcoming staff, complimentary breakfast had plenty of choice. Overall excellent value and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Shortlineski
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Rose B,

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to tell others about your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your room and our location.I am thrilled that you felt welcome, as you are the reason we are all here. Our Comfort Suites staff is genuinely excited to help you enjoy your stay. Thank you again for your time and for staying with us on your way to the Grand Canyon. We hope to see you again on your next vacation!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I checked into this hotel after the Country Inn and Suites housekeeping staff left my door propped open for 6 hours. I had stayed here before, but I must say..it has even gotten better!!! The direct TV is clear and they have 500 channels! The internet speed is the best I have seen in the Lenwood area! The hotel rooms are clean and the staff is great!! Kyle with a smile helped me get settled in and could not say enough about how glad he was to have me as a guest!! Wanna be treated like a King and Queen....chose this awesome Hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the west facing rooms as they get the setting sun, and heat up in the summer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Don B

Dear Don B,

Thank you for giving the Comfort Suites an opportunity to have you as a guest. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. The internet and satellite television that you mentioned are recent upgrades, so it is fantastic to see that you enjoyed these! You are the reason we are here in the first place, and we are very thankful for your business. That being said, it only makes sense to treat you like royalty! Thank you again for your business and your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!