“Absolutely Wonderful!”

Comfort Suites Barstow
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Three older young adult children, my husband and I stayed over on our way to San Francisco and it was simply grand. That's right, grand! So enjoyable time with all desk people, everyone. The room was the best we have stayed in from the beginning of our trip from Denver to SF. Food close by and coffee was great. Yummiest breakfast, fresh scrambled eggs with cheese on them, bacon, sausage, potatoes. Definitely the best yet. As a matter of fact, this is the best ever! Be sure to stay here. You will love it!!!!!!! We sure did!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Betsy W.,

This review makes me so proud. From our front desk, to our housekeepers, to our breakfast staff everyone at our hotel is committed to providing you with an exceptional stay. Seeing reviews like this show that our goals are being accomplished. Our breakfast attendants have been working diligently on making their breakfast better and better for you so I know they will be pleased to read this. Your review is very flattering and I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write about your experience. Thank you from all of us at the Comfort Suites!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is an excellent hotel! Clean, beautiful rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. A full complimentary breakfast, including bacon and eggs. All at a reasonable price. We would definitely stay here again!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gm_caa22, General Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Brenda W.,

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so excited to read your compliments regarding our hotel and our staff. We all look at these reviews together to serve as tools to improve and for sources of encouragement. We are all happy to see that we hit the important pieces of hospitality: clean rooms, helpful staff and value with our complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for your business and your kind words.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We needed a stop-over on our long drive from Bryce Canyon UT to Yosemite CA and chose Barstow because it is over halfway towards our goal. The Comfort Suites Hotel is an excellent hotel close to the highway, the prices are decent, and from the hotel you are only a few minutes from the Tanger Outlets – which is convenient if you are in the mood for factory store shopping of branded clothes, shoes or sportswear. After more than a week on the road I could use a couple of new t-shirts and found these for a good price at the Banana Republic. Service at the hotel is excellent, the rooms are spacious, the bed is very good and a nice breakfast is included with the price. The hotel does not have a dinner restaurant but the area has many chain restaurants nearby. All in all the Comfort Suites Barstow is excellent value.

Dear Niels-j,

Thank you for staying with us while sight seeing in the west! Yosemite is one of my favorite places to relax. I am thrilled to find that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide a value based stay with our breakfast, comfortable rooms and award winning staff. It thrills me that we you recognized this. As for location, it is always great to be able to shop, dine and sleep in a close radius in an unfamiliar town, so I am happy to see that was the case for you. The Tanger Outlets have unbelievably low prices which is always a plus. Thank you once again for your kind words and I hope that your next stay with us is even more pleasant than the last.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I and our female Husky, Cici had been traveling for 9 days in our trailer camping on the Coast of Calif. On our way back to Arizona, I booked a room at the Comfort Suites, since they accepted dogs. The booking lady was very nice, and I did not know what to expect since we had never traveled with our dog before. The room was oversized, with a couch and a microwave, etc. It was very clean, large bathroom with Nightlight's. I think the night lights are a plus in a strange location. Overall a great Hotel, and I would highly recommend anyone staying here. Judy and Ed and Cici

Hello to Cici, Judy and Ed,

Thank you for staying with us while traveling and taking the time to write such a flattering review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the little details like the nightlight. I am also pleased to find that you and your loved ones enjoyed having the extra space and amenities in your room. My staff and I feel privileged to be able to accommodate your family and look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel is nothing short of outstanding, with a price that is well below the services and accommodation provided. The staff go out of their way to ensure that all needs are met, above and beyond even the most discerning of travellers.
The suites are short of nothing. We had a queen and king suite with jacuzzi in the bathroom on the second floor and the rooms were huge, spotlessly clean and very well maintained.
An excellent choice.

Room Tip: The restaurant next door offers free show tickets for diners travelling to Vegas!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
gm_caa22, General Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and such lovely complements. Our staff really does go above and beyond to ensure all our guest’s needs are met. You acknowledging them makes it all worth their hard work and dedication. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our Jacuzzi suite and that it was clean and well maintained. Those rooms are great for larger families or if you just want to relax in the Jacuzzi tub. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

great breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms.

very helpful staff comfortable rooms and beds.

Pillow could use a little work. pretty small.

2 rooms 1 for me and my wife.

1 for niece, 2 children and her parents.

Room Tip: a nice place to rest your tired bodies.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, beds and clean rooms. This is always a must when staying at any hotel so I’m glad we met your expectations. Our staff takes a lot of pride in their service so thank you so much for acknowledging them. Please let me know next time you stay with us and I will personally see that you have a larger pillow in your room. Our new bedding offers both soft and firm pillows to suite each guest’s needs, however if you prefer a larger pillow I can definitely have that arranged for you. Feel free to contact me when you are back in Barstow. Hope to see you soon!

760-253-3600

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've stopped at Barstow on our way to Sedona. Great location. Close to highway 15 but not too close and lots of food places nearby. Rooms are very clean and big too. We will definitely stay again if we were to pass through Barstow again. Best bang for your buck.

2  Thank Dave J

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Sedona. It really is such a convenience for our guests that we are easy to find off the freeway and located near many restaurant choices. It is our goal to make every guest feel they received great value for the price they paid and I’m happy to hear we accomplished that during your stay. We would love to have you stay with us again soon!