“Wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Saint George, Utah
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We recently spent one night at this beautiful Comfort Suites while passing through Barstow. It is a very nice hotel, very close to restaurants and the outlet malls.The staff at this hotel is absolutely wonderful and the room was beautiful We had a king suite with a sitting area. The room was beautifully furnished, the bed was very comfortable and it was as clean as it could be. There is always coffee in the lobby and the breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend this Comfort Suites.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while in Barstow! In addition, thank you for the flattering review! I am thrilled that you found your stay to be enjoyable. Our staff really is spectacular in that everyone has the same focus: Guest Service. We all work as a team to make sure that our guests leave happy. That being said it looks like we achieved this with you and we are elated. Thank you again for staying and we hope that you will stay again soon!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Very neat and clean place and very comfortable. The staff was cheerful and helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. We really felt like they were happy to have us stay. This is a wonderful place and skill stay here whenever we are in town. Thank you to the kind and gracious staff for making our visit so easy.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are genuinely happy to have you stay!!!! I am thrilled that you felt our appreciation. It is our goal to make each guest feel as you did. It is also our goal to make sure we do everything in our power to be your #1 choice in lodging when in Barstow. It looks like we hit both of these goals with you and I am excited that you shared this with our future guests. Thank you once again and I hope to have you back soon!
Sacramento, California
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and gave us a great referral for dinner. The room was clean and quite. I got a free upgrade to a 2 room suite with a Jacuzzi tub that was assume. The breakfast area was kept well stock. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Comfort Suites while in Barstow! We try to upgrade our Choice Privilege members whenever we can, so I am thrilled that you enjoyed your upgrade! As for breakfast, our attendants work diligently to keep everything stocked and attending to each guest so thank you for noticing. We appreciate when guests come to stay with us when there are so many lodging options. Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to write about your experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Kimberly
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed the night on the way to Ontario.Great hotel/Great price/Clean/Breakfast very good/staff extremely helpful/will stay there again.I drive large fire trucks,so there was room for the truck or your Rv.So for $90 ,you will be happy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ronald E
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay! In addition, of course thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites while traveling through Barstow! I am excited to see that we hit the main points for you. Clean, staff service, breakfast and ample parking are musts around here. Thank you again and I hope you return for another visit soon! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Barstow was a necessary stop on the way to Arizona. Nice room, quiet, good bed, small cold swimming pool, the front desk was friendly and helpful. They have a better than average variety of things offered for breakfast. The breakfast server was most concerned with doing a good job!

If you want terrific Mexican food for cheap try Lola's Kitchen 1244 E. Main St. old Barstow..M-F 4AM-7:30PM and Sat 4AM-4:30PM. It's in a supermarket parking lot.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us on your way to Arizona! Thank you additionally for taking the time out to tell others about your experience. It is always our goal to exceed expectations and earn repeat guests and I am thrilled that we achieved a returning guest (for your next stay). We have been trying to add more and more to our breakfast and I am excited that you noticed! Thank you again for your kind words and thank you for staying with us while in Barstow!!!!!!!! We hope to see you again soon!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed here on our last night of a move from Seattle to Phoenix with our two cats. I chose the hotel based on the good reviews and the fact that they allow pets. The front desk staff greeted us with a hand written Christmas card (cute) and a little bucket of cat treats. A lovely, personal touch. The hotel is very clean, new and comfortable and they have a super friendly and helpful staff. I was also pleased to find that the hotel is located in a very convenient area, right off the freeway and with several dining establishments to choose from in close proximity. We forgot about the time change and missed breakfast but the dining area is clean, attractive and comfortable as well. They also offer some sundries and frozen goods for purchase to prepare in your room as well as offering laundry facilities. If you need a place to stay in the Barstow area I definitely recommend the Comfort Suites!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BLBTraveler
Thank you! We were very proud of our little snowman cards! I am glad that you and your furry friends enjoyed your time with us! We appreciate each guest that chooses to stay with us as we know you have many lodging options. In addition, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a complimentary review. I hope that you are settling in nicely to your new home. Please come back again and see us, we will have more cat treats:) Thank you!!!!!!
Mentone, California
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Suites. Very nice hotel. The room was very clean. There were only 2 problems, 1 was working the thermostat and 2 keeping the bathroom door open to allow the heat inside. The hotel staff was extremely kind and very honest. I left my bag and jacket in the dinning area, and they kept my items safe until I was able to claim them. I also enjoyed the snacks in the evening, especially after working in the cold. It was really nice to come back and have a nice hot snack. They really made me feel like I was at home.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
gm_caa22, Manager at Comfort Suites Barstow, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I am so glad that your business trip brought you our way! Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Barstow and for taking the time to tell others about your experience. I apologize for the thermostat confusion, and hope that our front desk agents were able to clear up any confusion. I am happy that despite the confusion and cool bathroom that you enjoyed your time here! We are always trying to make our guests feel at home when they are with us, since many times we are their home away form home. Thus, little snacks at night and a friendly staff usually go a long way. Thank you again, and I hope that you come back again soon! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!