“Keeps Growing and Growing!”
Review of Barstow Station

Barstow Station
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Barstow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Whether you are looking for a place to take a rest, have some fun, use the restroom, engage in a history lesson, or collect souvenirs, we have it all here at Barstow Station. During your visit, you can grab great food, see interesting people, and stock up on supplies before hitting the road again. Barstow Station is home to more than 16 different vendors, including well-known names like McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts. Best of all, we have Wi-Fi, clean and inviting drivers' lounges, a liquor store, and clean restrooms. Looking for lotto tickets? Our family-owned fun spot is the fourth largest seller in the state of California. We have even made some millionaires!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Forgot to rate this last year I guess. Anyway, I am not recomending you eat there, I am just saying you should stop in and check it out. Lots of interesting shops and fast food if you are hungry.

1  Thank thezone999
"sit down"
"all kinds"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is a welcome respite from the road between Las Vegas and Southern CA. You eat in refurbished train cars, which is cool, they have nice bathrooms and wifi as well as things travelers need like car chargers and snacks for the road. I know we are really glad we stopped here.

2  Thank 2_NM_Natives
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This had the vibe of an indoor flea market. The vendors weren't selling souvenirs as much as they were just pushing product, I do not consider a Bowie knife to be souvenir. It did not fell like a place for tourist to stop at unless they were looking for a quick bite and some bathrooms. If I were a tourist and this is where my tour company brought me, I would be highly disappointed.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

A cool place to see some old trains. Got a lot of great photographs over here. A quick stop on the way to Vegas.

1  Thank davidthornell