My wife and I spent four nights in Hotel Galena and thoroughly exjoyed the experience. The hotel itself, with 10 rooms, offers a comfortable, relaxing base. Our room, Number 9, was spacious, with an outside deck, a very comfortable bed and tasteful decoration. The lounge, dining room and terrace were all very welcoming spaces where we were happy to spend time. However, what really made the Galena so exceptional for us was the owner, Miguel, and his excellent staff, who were very attentive, yet so friendly and amusing. The meals in the hotel were superb - we particularly enjoyed the Saturday nice dinner with live jazz. But there were also lots of alternative restaurants a short walk away in the centre of the village. If we're ever in northern Catalunya again, we'll certainly stay at Hotel Galena. Meanwhile, muchos gracias Miguel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the village of Begur in the heart of Costa Brava is Galena Mas Comangau Hotel-Restaurant.. A converted catalan Farmhouse dating from the 18th Century.Our Hotel located in a peaceful area of Begur, five minutes walking from the city center, and very close to the best beaches and golf courses in Costa Brava ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galena Mas Comangau Begur
- Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau Begur, Spain - Costa Brava