We stayed here for 2 nights during a journey through France and Spain. The place is just on the edge of Begur - about a 15 minute walk to the centre of town.
There were 4 of us and we had 2 rooms - a junior suite and a standard room. The rooms were good but were not the cheapest (although we were there in high season).
We eat in the restaurant the first night and the food was excellent.
Breakfast was included and was an enormous buffet with fruit, cold meats, juices, breads, cakes etc. It was excellent.
Overall we had a very good stay here and would recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the village of Begur in the heart of Costa Brava is Galena Mas Comangau Hotel-Restaurant.. A converted catalan Farmhouse dating from the 18th Century.Our Hotel located in a peaceful area of Begur, five minutes walking from the city center, and very close to the best beaches and golf courses in Costa Brava ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galena Mas Comangau Begur
- Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau Begur, Spain - Costa Brava