I just returned from a trip to Spain where I stayed at this wonderful hostal in Aiguafreda! It is in the perfect location, nestled in a little cove on the Costa Brava, steps away from the water, and with a tremendous restaurant!!! Oscar and all of his staff were so friendly and helpful, and were very attentive to our every need. And did I mention the food? The restaurant there has gourmet food to die for! I highly recommend the Secreto Iberico...yummy! And the included breakfast every day was an added bonus! It was a wonderful breakfast with croissants, breads, jams, meats, fruits, cheeses, fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee, etc. You will not go hungry here! The rooms are nice, with a fantastic shower with tons of water pressure. Also, right outside of your room there is a cute sitting area with a very nice breeze, only for the guests of the hotel! A wonderful place to sit out and enjoy the surroundings with a good book! The dive shop below has been bought by the hotel, so the previous comments about the noise from the dive shop are no longer an issue. This is a precious place with everything you could want and at a very affordable price compared to other places in the same area! I highly, highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five twin rooms: with bathroom, heating and TV; and no telephone! mediterranean cuisine restaurant. Under the pine trees, by the sea shore, at Cala d'Aiguafreda. No bars or discos within 2,5 miles; and plenty just at 3. Cosy atmosphere. Open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Sa Rascassa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Sa Rascassa Hotel Begur
- Hostal Sa Rascassa Begur, Spain - Costa Brava