“Excellent place to eat”

Dining options: Dinner
Wassenberg, Germany
“Excellent place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Well what can I say about this restaurant, probably one of the best food and service experience I have had in a very long time. It was just by chance that we found this place, as just around the corner is a very picturesque beach so me and family found this restaurant. As I was a bit peckish, I had the Entrecote meal, baked fish and potato, paella and the rather delicious chocolate coulant. I was impressed with the quality of the food and the service from Zac and fazor.

This restaurant is definitely in my top 5 restaurants and really deserves a visit, it was a pleasure to eat a great meal with my family. It was a shame that we only found this restaurant on our last day in Spain, or else we would have been there a few more times.

Well worth the visit.