I would not stay here without access to a car as it is a bit isolated but that also means it allows for great relaxation. The rooms are dated but very clean. The wood floors in the hallways have huge gaps and sink and creak underfoot rather disturbingly, like a rotting deck! There are wonderful views from most rooms, the terrace and breakfast room. We remarked that the picture windows and views are the only decor in the restaurant; once the sun goes down, the room is very stark and with its regimented tables lacks atmosphere. The dinner options were generally good - we liked the black rice, the veal sirloin and the sequet the best - although there was little or nothing in the way of vegetables with each plate. The beach (reached by a path and stair) is not big so it does get busy. The water is very clear and shallow and a gorgeous colour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur