You can't imagine a more scenic spot for this hotel nestled on a peninsula near Begur. We stayed two nights, eat breakfast and dinner at the hotel each day and was quite happy with the food and accommodations. I recommend asking for a room with the view of Begur as opposed to the ocean view as Begur is more interesting to look at. The beach at the bottom of the cliffs in a little bay is great for swimming too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur