This was the third Parador that we visited on our recent trip to Spain, and it had a very different feel to the others. It was much busier with lots of families staying here. However the location, on a small headland between two little bays is spectacular. However there are very few bars, cafes and places to eat outside of the parador. I was pleased that we had stocked up on beers and snacks on the way, which we enjoyed whilst relaxing on the balcony! The coastal paths are well worth exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador overlooking the sea surrounded by pine trees, on the "Punta d'es Munts" allows traveller to enjoy the sea and nature by peaceful walks in cliff-hangings gardens and wonderful views over hidden coves. The living rooms are a haven of peace, and the bedrooms present us with marvellous panoramic views over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parador de Aiguablava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Aiguablava Begur, Spain - Costa Brava
- Parador De Aiguablava Hotel Begur