North Bridge Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Concord B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I recommend this inn. It has comfortable, clean rooms and helpful staff. They also accommodated my gluten, dairy and soy free requirements for breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank laskaseattle

Reviewed May 21, 2012

A nice B&B in the center of concord. The $ 135 room special makes it a great value.

I don't see how it rates 5 star however. These ratings should only be given out for the very best Inns.

All the hype about the hot meal led me to expect a lot more than what was served last week. If you really want a 5 star breakfast walk over to the Main Street cafe.

So sleep the at north bridge inn and have a very est hot eal at Main Street.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We has a wonderful, restful weekend here. The suite was very pretty and the beds perfectly comfortable. Heidi, the manager makes one hot dish each morning to go with the muffins, pastries, fruit etc... One morning it was pancakes and she asked our 9-year old daughter if she would like some. She said no thank you as she really likes the ones that I make her on Sundays with chocolate chips...Heidi found some and made them for our daughter! So sweet! We would stay again in a skinny minute.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank juliogagne
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I couldn't have been happier with my spacious, comfortable, quiet room at the North Bridge Inn. It truly exceeded expectations, and there is no doubt that I will return here at the first opportunity. In the past two years, I have tried several other accommodations in the Concord area: a B&B in West Concord (good, but closed in 2011); a large chain motel reputed to be "the best" but far off the mark; and the landmark inn, which was disappointing in so many ways, from shabby furnishings to dusty air vents. From the moment I stepped in to my room, I was so pleased with it. The high standards for cleanliness go beyond the linens and are evident in things like the fresh window draperies, spotless bathroom, and faultless kitchen.

I liked the options for breakfast, from my ability to make my own tea with an electric kettle to the cold offerings. If you are in a hurry, you can have a great breakfast of cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade tea breads, etc. If you have more time and can enjoy a hot breakfast, it is made to order for you. The "assistant innkeeper" knows just where to sit when the bacon is served!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The experience of staying at the North Bridge Inn was memorial. Every detail was exact. The accommodations were as shown on the website. The Breakfasts were superb.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T M
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Just enjoyed my second stay at the North Bridge Inn and once again was sad to leave! The location is perfect, right in the center of town, walk to the historic sites and all of the shops. The Inn is lovely, warm and welcoming. The rooms are beautifully decorated (clean clean clean..I am super picky!), cozy beds and bedding and the bathrooms spacious. I love the kitchen facilities! The breakfasts were delicious and quite filling! I will be back again and again when visiting friends in Concord...such a special place...Heidi and her corgi "Posey" could not be sweeter..

Room Tip: They are all beautiful!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We spent the night at the North Bridge Inn and were very pleased with our spacious, clean room as well as the delicious breakfast offered the next morning. To our surprise, we were offered fresh cooked eggs to order, fresh fruit, yoguart, muffins, and some very good coffee! Best of all, they were pet friendly which made a very big difference to our travel plans. To top it all off, we were right in the center of Concord! I highly recommend the North Bridge Inn. Sally W.

Room Tip: Win/Win in terms of the rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
0 mi away
#2 of 4 in Lexington
Aloft Lexington
Aloft Lexington
#3 of 4 in Lexington

Been to North Bridge Inn? Share your experiences!