All reviews papa razzi cookies historic concord restaurant next door second floor breakfast room oatmeal outdoor pool free breakfast nice stay convenient location no elevator potatoes great breakfast clean rooms parking lot a great place to stay
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for nearly two months while working in the area. The hotel staff were the most efficient of any I've ever encountered. They were also very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate our large group. The breakfast was better than any Best Western I've stayed in, and the rooms were very clean and spacious. The cookies in the lobby are also delicious.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2010

This hotel was such a pleasant surprise. It was super clean, from the lobby, to our room, to the pool. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The fitness room was great. My only complaint was that the don't offer queen beds, but I knew that upon booking. I would definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2010

I stayed here around the July 4th holiday and the room was exceptional. I have no complaints...especially because after this hotel I stayed in a Boston hotel which was twice as expensive and half as nice.

For $120 a night (I normally shoot for hotels in the below-100 category) I truly thought I was getting my money's worth.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Every June, I need accomodations for a large group that I'm in charge of (60 or so people). And every June, I will always return to the Best Western at Historic Concord. I've been using this hotel for my group for three years now, and every single year has just been such a fabulous experience.
Their customer service is out of this world. They're able to attend to our every request--nothing is too big or too small. They're kind, attentive, and truly bend over backwards to help.
The rooms themselves are great--totally nicer than a lot of places charging triple in Boston itself. They're clean, contemporary, comfortable and quiet. The beds are super cozy, and the rooms themselves are quite spacious. I've never once been bothered by outside noise, doors slamming or people in hallways. It's just a totally relaxed retreat--everything you hope you get when you're paying for a hotel stay.
They offer a continental breakfast that's awesome. At most places, this means toast and cereal and kind of brown bananas. Here, it includes eggs, biscuits & sausage gravy, bajillions of juices, loads of fresh pastries (and of course, cereal, toast...and fresh fruit!) Again, the value is just out of this world.
And finally, a few more details that seal the deal: They're really easy to find (located right on Rt. 2, which is a major Boston road), you can park really close to your room, they give you totally free wifi access, and they welcome you with chocolate chip cookies.
I'm just so pleased with this hotel that I wanted to take the time to write my first recommendation. If you're visiting the area on business or taking a leisurely trip to historic Concord or the outlying western suburbs of Boston, you just can't find a better place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2010

Booked 10 rooms for my daughter's wedding. Worked with the manager, Beth Sheldon, and received the most professional and friendly service. A few very minor glitches occurred (mostly with confusion on the guests' part) and Beth handled them with total aplomb. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the complimentary breakfast fine. We've been to other Best Western's and believe me, this one is above and beyond the usual!

One slight quibble and this comes from my husband - the cigarette smokers standing right outside the exit door offended him. Not fun to walk through a cloud of smoke to get to your car.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family