$157
$149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$169
Aloft Lexington(Lexington)
$134
$125
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$98
$96
Priceline
$112
All reviewspapa razzicookieshistoric concordrestaurant next doorsecond floorbreakfast roomoatmealoutdoor poolfree breakfastitalian restaurantnice stayconvenient locationno elevatorpotatoesgreat breakfastclean roomsparking lot
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for one night and was not impressed. For being a Plus I thought it was old and like the other reviewer said a bit smelly. In addition, I was sitting in my room and could smell cigarette smoke coming from either the balcony or another room. The beds were not that great either. I am giving it an average because it’s not like I was expecting a 5 star hotel either – but they could clean it up a bit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I had booked this hotel for a visit to historic Concord. The first negative was the older women at the front desk. She pulled my arm across the desk and showed my bracelet to her 2 helpers, lifting and moving it about explaining that she can make one like this. This was a very uncomfortable first impression.

After this unwelcomed move, we were given a key to a dark dingy smelly room. Yes smelly. We then turned around with our luggage and checked out.

Their was no reason for the room to smell bad and when I went to the desk to complain they did not seem interested or concerned. We drove back out toward the highway (5-10 minutes away) where we found lots of wonderful clean fresh smelling hotels.

I don't like writing a bad review but I also don't like bad smelling hotel rooms! I guess they are more interested in creating jewelry than creating a good hotel visit!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wintermoth
BetseeS, General Manager at Best Western at Historic Concord, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Wintermoth

I was shocked and dismayed to read your comments, and truly sorry you had this experience at our hotel, where we take great pride in providing exceptional customer service to all our guests.
Please be assured I will be researching this immediately, as it seems so very out of character for our staff.
My deepest apologies.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was surprised to find that the hotel was cleaner, more efficient, and more amenable than I had expected. The pictures online don't really do it justice. While the decor and some of the amenities (balcony, for example) are not as updated as other places, the service and cleanliness more than makes up for it. Also, the breakfast offered is actually GOOD! Not just continental items like cereal and toast, but also eggs, sausage, gravy, oatmeal, and very tasty pastries! I was again surprised to find FRESH fruit available as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BetseeS, General Manager at Best Western at Historic Concord, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Jessica T

Thank you so much for your review, we just love hearing that we exceeded your expectations! And as we pride ourselves on our service and cleanliness, those comments are greatly appreciated. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find such a comfortable hotel. The staff was excellent,the room spacious and clean and the breakfast hot and delicious. We will definitely recommend and return to stay here. Next door is a great restaurant,Papa Razzi that is iwithin walking distance. The fresh baked cookies at the desk were an unexpected and delicious treat.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Lidia D

Thank you for that great review of your stay, glad to hear that you were so happy with your accommodations and our service. We appreciate both the recommendations and also your plans to return. We look forward to it!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

On our recent trip to Maine I wanted to visit Lex-Concord first and after reading reviews here decided on this hotel. It worked out well to visit the area. The rooms were large and clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The free breakfast was good and included some hot foods. I did notice a smell and the managers reply to one of the posters cleared that up for me. The smell was not overpowering but was there. We only stayed one night, but my wife and I both would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rbross50

Dear rbross50

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at our hotel with the Trip Advisor community, we especially appreciate it when a Top Contributor like yourself recommends us. Hope to see you again!