“Excellent selection and service.”
Review of Concord Teacakes

Concord Teacakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Concord
Concord, MA
“Excellent selection and service.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love their scones! The staff was very patient as I choose a variety of pastries for my office retreat.

Visited June 2012

Concord, Massachusetts
“My best birthday cake ever!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We live in town and have been here for a casual cupcake or two. But my family treated me to a Teacakes birthday cake this summer and WOW -- it was so amazing that I still dream about it. Stop here if you can. You will be happy.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank GreyhoundMama88
“Best sweet treats ever”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I love Teacakes! I live in Atlanta, but when I travel to see my sister in Concord, Teacakes is a Must stop. Delicious cupcakes, and cookies. A special treat for yourself, great to bring to an event.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Scottsgem
Massachusetts
“An Impromptu Picnic”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Recently, on a gorgeous day we decided last minute to go to one of the state parks for a picnic. We stopped at Concord Teacakes to fill our picnic basket with goodies to take. They have a great variety of sandwiches and salads ready-to-go. After looking at many offerings we chose: Chick Pea and Barley Salad--that included celery, red onion and a refreshing lemon dill flavor; Italian Spiral Pasta with Feta Cheese--black olives, snow peas, roasted. red pepper with an olive oil Italian herb dressing; Spinach and Orzo salad--feta, rd. onion, basil (a favorite). We chose chicken salad sandwiches with lettuce on a very good multi-grain bread. One can't leave Teacakes without a sweet, this time with dark chocolate frosted shortbread cookies and chocolate walnut brownie. Salads ranged in price from $8.50 to $10.95 and the sandwiches were $6.95.

Living nearby allows many visits and we've never been disappointed. Favorite things are currant scones, carrot cake, chocolate bundt cake and chocolate covered macaroons.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank theConcordTravelers
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Outstanding cakes to order”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The all-chocolate birthday cake that I ordered for my mom was absolutely delicious, drawing rave comments from almost everyone who tasted it. It was also one of the most beautifully decorated cakes I've ever seen, a true work of craftsmanship.

Visited April 2012