“The Inn was orginally built in 1716 and operated as an hotel since 1889. Love the atmospher and the food is good.”
Review of The Colonial Inn

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2009

3  Thank BarbaraHBedford

Reviewed September 23, 2008

I visited the Colonial Inn last Sunday (9/21/08) for the Sunday brunch. They also have a Sunday breakfast which is less expensive. The brunch is about $26, but you will definitely get your money's worth here.

The brunch is much better than the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, where you do not get your money's worth. The Colonial Inn also has a breakfast. Unlike the Hawthorne Hotel you can choose between the breakfast buffet or the brunch buffet, you don't have to get there early. The Colonial Inn also has a nice outdoor patio, so be sure to check it out when the weather is nice.

2  Thank unohu
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 4, 2008

Sunday brunch is excellent

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 25, 2008

After reading all the reviews in Trip Advisors about the Colonial Inn we knew we wouldn't eat there. When we got to Concord and checked with the Visitor Center, we were told that they had never had a bad meal there. This convinced us to give it a try.
It was a little early for lunch, 11:30, so the dinning room was fairly empty. We were quickly seated at a window table with a view. My wife ordered the luncheon special, Yankee Pot Roast, she said it was excellent. It was too much for her to eat all of it, so I had some. I agreed it was excellent, very tender and tasty. I had a cup of clam chowder and a large salad with dried cranberries, walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
The service was good and our tea glasses were kept full. The price was reasonable for this area.
I don't know why our experience was so much better than the other reviews, but I would recommend The Colonial Inn to anyone wanting a nice lunch in pleasant surroundings and good food and service.
Watchmaker

2  Thank Watchmaker
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Concord, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 19, 2008

Snoore. Maybe when I'm 70 I'll appreciate this place more. I'm sure it will still be here.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook