“We love meeting at the Razzi...”
Review of Papa Razzi

Papa Razzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Papa Razzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Once in awhile we take out a co-worker for a special occasion and we like Papa Razzi because of it's good food, spacious dining areas and location. From pizza to special pasta dishes you can't go wrong. Although I would consider this more of fine dining, you can go there for beer and pizza without breaking the bank. I love the Cavatappi Affumicati which has roasted eggplant, smoked mozzarella and roma tomatoes..yum! I would highly recommend for those light eaters the Caprese, sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil - tasty.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western next door and probably ate at the Papa Razzi 5 times. Love the place. Great bar area, excellent wine choices, perfect for take out or dine in. You can fill up easily on 2 appetizers and bread. I highly recommend it and would go there again and again.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

Went for dinner on a Saturday night around 6. We were seated in the bar, although we would have preferred the restaurant. We had barely sat down when the waitress came up and asked what we would like to drink, without giving us a chance to peruse the drink menu. My friend and I split a salad, and the waitress brought the main course before we were finished. Another waitress went to grab my friend's salad plate, assuming she was done with it. Talk about feeling rushed!! I ordered the Bolognese pasta dish, which was very scant with the sauce (which is the main reason for ordering Bolognese). When I asked for more sauce after taking a few bites, the waitress said it would cost a few dollars extra but would gladly bring me the Pomodora sauce instead. Really! Mix Bolognese with Pomodora? No thanks. I refused to pay the extra money for additional Bolognese sauce, based on principle. There are far too many good, authentic Italian restaurants to waste one's time at this one. Never again.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

We stayed at the Best Western next door and they recommended the Papa Razzi. They were bang on. We were dressed very casually, but it didn’t matter. The service was very good and the food came out quite quickly, considering how many other diners there were. I ordered the Farfalle Salmone and found it to be excellent and delicious. My spouse thought that her Pollo Picatta was very good. Our companion really enjoyed the Spaghetti Carbonara Alla Toscana. The portions were large, so we were too full for dessert.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

This well-located, very large, attractive restaurant offers a very diverse Italian menu. The food is very good. The desserts are fabulous. The service is excellent. The manager is super nice and caring. The prices are very fair. There is plenty of free parking. The only negative: their air conditioning is not very good. We would happily return here though.