“A Hidden Gem!”
Review of Trails End Cafe

Trails End Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Trails End Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Trail's End Cafe is proud to serve carefully crafted comfort food, homemade from thoughtfully sourced ingredients. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also offer catering. Come eat in our beautiful dining room, or take your meal to go! We have a full bar with 8 beers on tap, a great wine list, and delicious cocktails.
Massachusetts
“A Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Yesterday I had lunch at the Trail's End Cafe with friends. It was my first visit. Definitely not my last! The food was delicious and the service was quick and friendly. The owner was a delight to talk with and her enthusiam shone through. I had the Portobello Mushroom sandwich on a light crisp roll which was delicious. The pastry case was full of temptations which I plan not to resist on my next visit.

• Visited May 2013

Concord, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast All Day”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is really hard to find, as my favorite meal is breakfast. And Trails End breakfast is really good! French Toast is yummy, as is the breakfast sandwiches. Really good coffee and very creative sandwiches and salads. Lots of variety. Don't leave without dessert!

1 Thank PinkTulip49
Concord, Massachusetts
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I haven't eaten breakfast here yet but my husband can't stop raving about it. Their lunch menu is great, with delicious homemade soup, creative sandwiches and salads. The service is always friendly and there is never much of a wait for food prepared fresh by their chef. The baked goods are amazing so treat yourself to dessert while you are there!

2 Thank tmini2010
Boston
“Good food and service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had lunch and had a great sandwich. The service was good - maybe not the friendliest service but reasonably fast. You order at the counter and they bring your food to your table when it's ready. They also have good soups and salads. A good choice for lunch in Concord.

• Visited February 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Clean, Tasty, Excellent Service!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I visited Trail's End Cafe for the first time this weekend. I will DEFINITELY come back. The atmosphere was serene and very clean. The food was very good--I had an omelet, which they customized to my preference. And the staff was friendly and eager to please. Also, the prices were very reasonable. What's not to love?