“Fits the budget”

Far View Terrace Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Casual food-court setting features build-your-own breakfast burrito and omelet station, a yogurt bar and standard breakfast fare. For lunch, daily specials including our signature Navajo Tacos, build your own sandwich bar, a pasta bar and salad station.
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fits the budget”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Good option for families and $$-watchers. The Navajo tacos were enormous, enough for 2 people for sure.

Visited July 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Better than i expected for a captive market”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Really nice food! All courses were delicious and the staff were friendly and attentive. The special dessert was some sort of canoli amazingness!

Visited June 2014
Stillwater, New Jersey, USA
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Good food with a beautifull view from the top of Mesa Verde. Gp to the left to the buffet if you don't want to wait in line for the omlette at breakfast.

Visited June 2014
Plano, Texas, United States
“Imaginative Food for a National Park”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We were surprised that a National Park vendor (ARAMARK) would serve such imaginative and robust food in a cafeteria-type setting. The Navaho Taco ($8.95) was full of flavor and the Southwest Lasagna ($8.95) was tasty and solidly spicy. Great panoramic view of the highh desert. Overall, good experience.

Irvine, California
“hold you breath & pray hard”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Where my hand was burned by the toaster. Someone adjusted the temperature to the high level, when I picked the bagel that My hand got burned. I was surprised that the restaurant even allowed the customers self-service on that dangerous level. I have complained to the young male manager who simply apologized lightly, it seemed to be my own fault to get myself hurt. When I asked for some medicine to heal the pain, he gave me some cheap stuff which did not work much.
I was surprised that he did not even offer me a free cup of coffee or sort of small treat like other restaurant manager would certainly do. He walked away in 5 minutes, generously gave me his time for my tiny odd deal. With the West facing oven-heated room, I could not convince myself to go back to that park. We were poorly treated from the lodging to the restaurant. The worst was we have complained numbers of times afterwards, nobody even responded to us. I always admire those visitors gave them good rating, those visitors had super good luck or super kind attitude. The park service may have been improved since we went there 2 years ago(2012), but I still periodically read some reviews sharing poor experience just like we did. Travel on on your own risk. I believe that nothing changed there, on your own luck.

• Visited August 2013