I didn't look at the reviews before my trip and after staying at the Far View Lodge, i'm shocked by all the negative reviews. We stayed 3 nights in a Kiva room with my wife and 2 young kids. Our room had a fantastic view and although the beds were doubles and not queens, they were very comfortable. The room and bathroom were all clean - my only complaints were that there was only one small mirror in the room and the internet access in the lobby was down "due to the thunderstorms". We ate in the restaurant 2 times - I thought the food was pretty good and although it wasn't cheap, i it was no more expensive than similar quality restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge