We stayed in a Kiva room booked some months in advance. We had no problems with the booking although the lodge didn't seem full. We did not like the fact that there was an inter-connecting door with the next room through which you could hear people talking. Other than that there were no minuses. There was a beautiful view from the balcony. We had dinner in the Metate room and the food was delicious. The breakfast was adequate, you chose what you wanted and paid at the till. It was rather expensive for what was on offer. All in all we preferred to stay within the park for 1 night , see the sights the following day and then move on that evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge