Far View Lodge was a fantastic experience. The location is perfect for visiting the park - you're just minutes drive from the major sites such as Cliff Palace and Balcony House. The view of the stars at night was incredible. We originally planned to stay in Cortez and drive into the park but on a whim we decided to check room availability and rates at the lodge - I'm glad we did. We got a comfortable room at competitive prices, good food, and the staff were helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge