We came to this corner of Colorado specifically to see Mesa Verde (well-worth it). Far View is the only accomodation in the park or even nearby. We've stayed in several National Park lodges run by Aramak, usually a little run-down and over-priced. Far View, however, was a surprising exception. The facility is beautifully situated, the main building is very tasteful with great views, the rooms (all basically the same) are fine and in the upgrades they've done about all they could with the basic room. The staff was very nice, and the food in the Metate Room was very,very good, sometimes excellent, and totally unexpected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge