This lodge is in Mesa Verde National Park and is the perfect place to stop and rest after a day of cimbing and viewing the Pueblo Cliff Dwellings. The room was quiet, well furnished, and restful. We could look out the window and see the beautiful views. The lodge staff were wonderful and the Metate Room resturant served delicious food with great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge